Venue: PAVILION 2
Pavilion 2 is adjacent to the main plenary, near the food court and Pavilion 5 entry lobby, where all the other conference and meeting rooms are located.
The Exhibition hall will be divided into the following categories:
Download here ICM floorplan
Booth numbers 26 through 39 are exclusively for software and teaching materials companies.
The Exhibition Hall ICM2018 will be open to Congress participants, attendees and registered visitors.
|August 1||Wednesday||8:30 - 19:00||12:00 - 19:00|
|August 2||Thursday||8:30 - 19:30||9:00 - 18:30|
|August 3||Friday||8:30 - 19:00||9:00 - 18:30|
|August 4||Saturday||8:30 - 18:45||9:00 - 18:30|
|August 5||Sunday||Free day||Closed|
|August 6||Monday||8:30 - 19:00||9:00 - 18:30|
|August 7||Tuesday||8:30 - 20:00||9:00 - 18:30|
|August 8||Wednesday||8:30 - 19:00||9:00 - 18:30|
|August 9||Thursday||8:30 - 16:00||Not functioning|
SETUP/DISMANTLING TIMES AND DATES
|July 28||Setup of booth - official assembler||7:00 - 21:00|
|July 29||Setup of booth - official assembler||7:00 - 21:00|
|July 30||Booths setup and decoration - official assembler||7:00 - 21:00|
|July 30||Decoration / Placement of materials||8:00 - 21:00|
|July 31||Setup of runners and general cleaning||8:00 - 21:00|
|August 8||Dismantling of exhibition decorations and materials - Exhibitors||19:00 - 21:00|
|August 9||Begin dismantling booth||16:00 - 22:00|
|August 10||Dismantling of booth||7:00 - 17:00|
BOOTH - INVESTMENT
|Category||Booth Measurements||Cost USD|
|Regular booth||9 sqm (3 m x 3 m)||5,500|
|Academic institution booth||9 sqm (3 m x 3 m)||3,000|
1) Reservations are accepted subject to completion and submission of the signed/dated Exhibitor Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of the Exhibitor Form, the Organizing Committee will send a confirmation e-mail for the reservation and the invoice.
For Brazilian Exhibitors, an invoice will be issued.
2) Payment is by bank transfer, as per instructions below:
|Payee:||Comitê Organizador do Congresso Internacional de Matemáticos - COCIM 2018|
|Bank branch address||Rua Marquês de São Vicente, 30 - Gávea, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil, 22451-040|
- All bank charges and fees are the responsibility of the company and cannot be deducted from total booth costs.
- Please send documentation of the bank transfer including the name of the exhibitor company to email address email@example.com.
3) The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the employees and contractors of the exhibitor company, who will work in the booth area during ICM2018. It is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to fully comply with the federal, state and municipal laws and regulations in force in Brazil, and the Organizing Committee cannot be held responsible or assessed in the case of inspection. Inspections and assessments are conducted by Brazilian public agencies and are independent of the Organizing Committee.
4) The booths, merchandize or products and personnel in the service of the Exhibitors are not covered by the event insurance; therefore, each Exhibitor must provide their own insurance. We strongly recommend that each exhibitor obtain general liability and multiple-peril insurance, such as losses, loss of profits, damages and/or losses of any nature that may occur to displayed merchandize, booths or personnel in service, from the first day of setup to the last day of dismantling. More information on this subject can be found in the Exhibitor Manual.
BOOTH - STRUCTURE & COUNTERPARTS
1) ) Booth 9 sqm (3 m x 3 m) with basic setup, as described below:
2) Exhibitor badge: 4 units.
*Exhibitor badge gives access to:
- Exhibition hall, restaurant and common areas of the pavilions;
- Public Lectures (Pavilion 3);
- Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony (Pavilion 3), for which registration in system is mandatory. Detailed information available in the Exhibitor Manual.
3) Inclusion of the company name in the list of ICM2018 Exhibitors on the website and in the Program.
Requests for cancellation will be accepted upon dated and signed written request, at email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Cancellations are subject to the following dates and rules:
Refunds, when due and in their proportions, will be made within 90 (ninety) days after the cancellation request, by bank transfer to the payor who originated the initial transfer.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT EXHIBITION